On Fri, 20 Jul 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:

I just went to my preferences on the BUS list and found this:
Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled due to
excessive bounces.
The last bounce was received on 18-Jul-2018.

I don't know how this plays into the "did enough people get it for it to be public" question, but I'm pretty sure whatever happened to cause bounces wasn't on my end.

Well I had the same message in my preferences several times until my admin managed to whitelist Agora.

Could your email provider also be blocking connections based on a spam blacklist? You seem to have received more emails than me around that time so it's probably not the exact same setup but...

Greetings,
Ørjan.