Ok. What are the proposal numbers? I will vote as you did.

On 8/2/2018 6:38 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
Yes and yes, so unfortunately you can't start auctions by contract any more.
Not that that would necessarily be the best method, anyway - I imagine you
wouldn't have any use for the funds you'd collect. Perhaps some sort of lottery
(making a pledge to choose the winner fairly)? If it helps, I believe your land
unit (and attached farm) is by far the most valuable asset in your possession.

Also, as Assessor, could I ask you to vote (even PRESENT) in the current batch
of proposals before you go? Quorum is rather high at the moment.

-twg