On Sun, 12 Aug 2018, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:

This time, not only did I not get the confirmation email, but it hasn't shown up on mail-archive.com either... Hmm. Please confirm if you receive this via DIS (I'm sending it directly to Aris as well).

I received both, and they're in the mailman.agoranomic.org archive.

Curiously, this happens just a day after the list software barfed up some old _private_ mails to me that must have got stuck back around June... mostly responses to my "help" messages and, ironically, messages trying to inform me that my subscriptions had been disabled (and, scarily, that I'd be removed completely after three reminders...)

When this happened I thought omd had done some kind of cleanup, but he hasn't shown any other life signs, so... I hope nothing's seriously wrong.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

-twg