On Thu, 13 Sep 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:

1. The Parliamentary Tradition: "Without Objection" has more dangerous
consequences than win by Apathy (e.g. Ruleset changes).  In a legislature,
if you mumbled "any objections?" so only you could hear it, then said
"with no objections I proceed", it would be thrown out.  We should stick
very strongly to this principle and say:  ANY obfuscation outside the clear
statement "Without Objection" should be thrown out as too ambiguous,
because it's dangerous to allow these levels of obfuscation.

This seems to be an argument for replacing (or complementing) "clear" by "unobfuscated" in the relevant rule text.

That might also cover burying such stuff deeply in long messages, which I recall to be a frowned-upon tradition.

Greetings,
Ørjan.