For example, this protoproposal would
resolve the bleach issue:

////

1. For the purposes of paragraph 2 of this proposal, let the following
terms have the following definitions:

     “Execute X” means to insert into the proposal the value of X, where X
is a text variable with a value set in this proposal.

     “L” is a text variable with the following value: “All text to the
right of the double pipe marks is a comment. The following players win the
game: [names].”

     “R” is a text variable with the following value: “All text to the left
of the double pipe marks and to the right of the paragraph number is a
comment. The following players win the game: [names].”

   “double pipe marks” is the name given to two back-to-back instances of
the symbol “|”.

2. Execute L || Execute R

--
D. Margaux