On Sun, 21 Oct 2018, D. Margaux wrote:

I think that’s what must have happened, because in my email sent folder, it’s not quoted. Does it come out quoted in your inboxes (as distinguished from the website)? If not, interesting question which one is authoritative—the website or our inboxes.

I didn't keep that particular message in my inbox, but that's where I've usually seen the quoting for others.

Greetings,
Ørjan.