On Sat, 2018-10-27 at 15:30 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> > On another subject, since ATMunn's judgement brought it up, I've been
> > thinking since our previous contract about what would happen if we put
> > out a hashed contract, with one of the clauses being "the parties won't
> > reveal the text of this contract", then claiming in public that it
> > gives various powers etc.
> >
> > Worth testing?

That would presumably be similar to the old UNDEAD contract.

Presumably, you're still unwilling to reveal the details of what it
entailed. If so, that would imply that it's still being treated as
binding by its participants, so maybe it's once again a contract in the
Agoran-legal sense. (This argument might break down, though, e.g.
perhaps you'd keep it secret not because you had to, but because the
sense of mystery surrounding it is more interesting than the fairly
banal truth behind it.)

--
ais523