I'm not going to do it, but now I kind of want to intentionally break a minor rule just to see what apology words I have to use.

On 11/1/2018 11:43 AM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
Nobody else having expressed interest, I deputise for the Referee to Impose the Cold Hand
of Justice by levying a fine of 1 blot on CuddleBeam for violating Rule 2471/1, "No
Faking". This has been reduced from the base value of 2 blots because eir action was
utterly inconsequential.

This violation is forgivable. CuddleBeam CAN, in a timely fashion, expunge 1 blot from emself by publishing a formal apology of
at least 200 words containing the words "appalling", "self-flagellation", "debased",
"transgression" and "aardvark", explaining eir error, shame, remorse, and ardent desire for self-improvement.

-twg