Gratuitous:

I think this is very similar/identical to CFJ 1298:

https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?1298

which found that the entity that the Rules at the time called the
"Distributor" was not the same as the Patent Title Distributor
that had been previously awarded - to this day the Patent Title
Distributor and the (now-Office) Distributor are different.