CFJ 3663 (I think?) that I judged recently (can't remember which) that if
the Actor is explicitly named, and it's clear (with "on behalf") that it's an
act-on-behalf, the grammar of "On behalf of pokes, pokes does..." versus
"on behalf of pokes, I do" is inconsequential variation.

(It's based on the exact requirements of R2466).