1. You can forward it to BUS with a message like “for the public record”,
so that everyone can find it. If you’d sent it to DIS, then it wouldn’t
have taken effect, because DIS isn’t a public forum. In that case, you’d
reply it to BUS with the formula “TTttPF” (this time to the public forum),
causing it to actually have an effect on the game. By the way, if you’re
letting someone know that they made that error, you say “NttPF” (not to the
public forum).

2. Calling CFJs and judging them both happen on BUS, although when there
are official summaries, those go to OFF. If you have questions of
interpretation, as a new player, it’s usually best to ask on DIS, because
the answer may be well established.

Hope this helps!

-Aris