If I were the assessor, I wouldn't make this pledge personally.  It's
far too constraining for a few votes, and as I mentioned there's some
good and valid reasons to resolve out-of-order, and 5 is a high bar.

Your original intent was just to make sure 8133 was resolved before the
others in this batch.  There are no prior batches in the pipeline or
any reason in the current batch to go out-of-order.  You could just
say "unless e pledges to resolve 8133 before e resolves any other
decision".