On Sun, 2 Dec 2018, ATMunn wrote:
> On 12/2/2018 1:07 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> > CoE:  it is self-comtradictory to list Nichdel as a zombie if eir
> > master switch is emself - e is not a zombie and has no resale value.
>
> Right. I'm a derp. I accept this CoE and publish the following revision:

Keeping a zombie in the game via setting eir master switch back to emself
is a cool, non-intuitive trick that I never thought about until Gaelan
did eir thing.  I really like that unexpected feature - it reminds me of
the genie's third wish in Aladdin.  Todo:  rename "zombies" as "genies"
(more positive connotation if we're not trying to scare each other).