On Fri, 14 Dec 2018, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:

Perform the following action for each player, iterating over them in
order of the days of the year (1 January to 31 December) on which they
most recently registered, breaking ties in order of the times at which
they most recently registered.

[Does this satisfy? I believe it presently gives the order omd,
ATMunn, P.S.S., Gaelan, twg, nichdel, G., CuddleBeam, D. Margaux,
Aris, L., Trigon, Halian, Telnaior, Tarhalindur, Tenhigitsune,
Jacob Arduino, Corona, pokes, Murphy, V.J. Rada, which seems to me to
have sufficient entropy.]

You seem to have forgotten the action itself :P

Other than that, the potential for manipulation looks small, especially if the proposal gets resolved before new year (in which case a new player registering just before would get a late position, but would get that if registering _afterward_ as well.) And it's obviously harder to pull off for people who are already players.

Greetings,
Ørjan.