There's a fairly established set of decisions that says public communication
has to be intelligible to "a typical Agoran" and not just a single Agoran -
that's the AGAINT precedents, arguably more famous than nkep.

History of AGAINT:  Someone privately communicated with the Assessor
ahead of voting to say "when I vote AGAINT, it's a vote FOR."  Everyone
not in the know assumed it was a typo and a clear vote AGAINST.  Result:
using a private language/code doesn't work, it either fails entirely or
has the assumed typo meaning (depending on context).