On Tue, 15 Jan 2019, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:

I act on behalf of Tenhigitsune to announce that e will spend rau Energy in Space Battle 0001, where "rau" is a word in twgese, which is a constructed language invented by me. (Other twgese words include "quang" and "spaaace".)

Go ahead, CFJ this. You know you want to.

This discussion makes me even more doubtful about the recent usage of "quang" BTW, except in those messages that also quote its definition.

Before all the mention of typical Agorans I thought it would probably be OK as long as you were the relevant recordkeepor, but now I'm not so sure.

Greetings,
Ørjan.