Those were literally the words out of my mouth when I checked the Agora
folder.

Judging from the message subjects, it appears that we now have space and
politics. There's a lot of messages, which will take a while to go
through. Things have been a bit busy for me irl recently, which is why I
haven't been Agora-ing as much recently. This is just a heads-up that
I'm not dead but am going to need to have some time to go through all
this. I'll probably do that on the weekend. I also hope to post Agora
Monthly soon, with a guide to the new systems.