Oh, please say I can levy 1,000,000,000 fines. That would be awesome.

...Maybe not for D. Margaux. :/

Incidentally, I just did a brief ruleset skim for something that might indicate
whether this was 1 action or 1,000,000,000, and uncovered a different issue: I
can't find any definition of "award" for assets. The official verb in R2577 is
"grant". Are we sure that "awarding" favours actually does anything at all?

-twg