hmmm, ok - it's really a question of whether unofficial jargon like this
meets the standard of "unambiguously and clearly specifying the action" as
required for announcements in R478.  That's the only rule directly involved,
I think.

I tried to set out some guidelines for using jargon in CFJ 3663:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-September/039201.html

with an addendum here:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2018-October/039285.html

Not sure if those are complete/helpful.

One of the added bits in this case is the fact that "quang" is seemingly
context-dependent, but not everyone may be aware of that: the use-for-
offices seems to have been adopted by others, but I'm not sure about the
use-for-zombies (I didn't notice that one until now and I don't know who
else did).  And of course there's the introduction of other uses now.