Glad this isn't going completely to waste, generating outrage on demand is hard! Hi though, I'll probably hop back in for real once the whole FAGE thing gets sorted out. (I actually happened to go through the NetHack TAS turn-by-turn report yesterday which never ceases to be hilarious, so I guess we're even?)

On 2019-01-30 02:03, ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk wrote:
On Wed, 2019-01-30 at 01:58 +1100, Telnaior wrote:
Honestly, this makes me mad. Doubly mad because if I were to deregister
by announcement, I'd have to wait around a full month before I could
come back. So let's do it this way - it gets the point across and lets
me skip the timer (at least as long as the current Registrar actually
bothers to do their job and not flagrantly violate the rules for once)
Please nobody ever close this loophole. It only gets used once every
few years and the results always seem to be hilarious.