On 1/29/2019 7:09 AM, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
One of my favourite AWJ entries:

      THE AGORAN WEEKLY JOURNAL
      VOLUME 51, BACK ISSUE 3
      Sunday, December 31, 2006

December 15:  Goethe publishes a Cantus Cygneus.  This triggers a
   CFJ on whether e can be deregistered for it (the Writ of FAGE
   procedure involves the no-longer-defined Registrar).  CotC Murphy
   ends up getting a win by paradox out of it:

   * CFJ assigned to Goethe
   * Writ of FAGE procedure attempted
   * CFJ allegedly assigned to Goethe
   * Goethe judges FALSE, implying that e is not the judge
   * Sherlock judges TRUE, implying that e is not the judge

Oooh I'd forgotten that one.  As a postscript, I remember arguing that
neither of our "CFJ judgements" could be be reconsidered, because it wasn't
possible to clearly specify which one was the actual judgement when
announcing intent to reconsider.

-G. (formerly Goethe)