Are you sure? The Spaceship I possessed as a zombie was deemed to have been destroyed the moment it entered the L&F office upon my deregistration two weeks ago.

On 2019-01-30 03:29, Timon Walshe-Grey wrote:
No, it's in Sector 16. The one in Sector 5 was created the _first_ time you
registered today, and is now property of the Lost and Found Department.

I've also just realised that the rule doesn't specify 10 as the default for
Armour (which it should). Annoyingly, everyone else's (except, newly, G.'s) has
self-ratified to 10. Sorry.

-twg