So remember like 2 weeks ago when I said I would catch up on Agora over the weekend or something? And then I didn't?

So yeah... I feel like I go through these "interest cycles," where I find out about a thing, get really interested in it for a while, then kinda start getting bored, and eventually just lose interest. This also usually happens because I start getting interested in something else. But usually, I often remember said thing a few months later, and get interested again.

I feel like Agora is on one of those interest cycles for me, and ever since the holidays I've been less interested (which is absolutely nothing against Agora, clearly there's a lot to be interested in right now, but this cycle has happened for even my favorite games of all time). So I could try to trudge through the sea of messages and make some sense of it, and try to start posting regularly again, but I don't really want to force it.

TL;DR I'm not dead, and I'm not deregistering, but I don't know when I'll start posting regularly again. Might be a week, might be a month, might be 6 months. I don't really know.

P.S. If I'm gone for long enough feel free to zombify me.