Huh - I've never seen that used and forgot or didn't know it existed.  I
meant it in the wholly informal sense of "now the coin balances are the same
regardless of how I got there".

On 1/30/2019 2:50 PM, Gaelan Steele wrote:
It’s not clear if you meant for it to be one, but this isn’t a convergence in
the rules sense—you need to designate it as one with 3 Consent.

Gaelan