On 2/1/2019 8:03 AM, ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk wrote:
On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 07:59 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
Example:
        While a player is the only active first-class player not to
        satisfy at least one Losing Condition, e satisfies the Winning
        Condition of Solitude.

        Cleanup procedure:  The same person cannot satisfy this Winning
        Condition again until at least one other player ceases to
        satisfy any Losing Condition.

Note that this specific cleanup procedure was broken in a fairly simple
way. That's why I have two wins by Solitude, not just one.

(...)

I guess that puts bounds on "pretty well" when I said it seemed to
work worked pretty well  :P