ais523 wrote:

On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 07:59 -0800, Kerim Aydin wrote:
Example:
        While a player is the only active first-class player not to
        satisfy at least one Losing Condition, e satisfies the Winning
        Condition of Solitude.

        Cleanup procedure:  The same person cannot satisfy this Winning
        Condition again until at least one other player ceases to
        satisfy any Losing Condition.

Note that this specific cleanup procedure was broken in a fairly simple
way. That's why I have two wins by Solitude, not just one.

I forget, what loophole did you use? Arrange for a non-player
confederate to register and deregister?