You're good on the validity for the contest!

More broadly, during the win-by-Apathy glut in the fall, it came up that
dependent actions in general have this issue (A single announcement of
intent lets you perform the action as many times as you want, as long as the
intent dependencies (and other conditions) are met).

Is this bug or feature?  For the most part, it's just these sorts of Wins
that are affected.  Most other actions, I don't think you gain anything or
have a security hole - it's not like, say, repeatedly ratifying the same
document gets you anywhere or creates any game problems.  So other than for
some win conditions (which should be fixed for each win by appropriate
resets like your proposal), are there any places that this matters?

-G.