I think you technically cannot force it until just after the Week, because you need to wait until the Promotor is late (rule 2160 §3).

Greetings,
Ørjan.

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019, D. Margaux wrote:

I intend to deputise for Promotor to distribute the proposals in the proposal pool.

I intend to deputise for Promotor to distribute the proposal that I submitted today and that was not withdrawn.

(This is merely meant to ensure that I can force my scam proposal to be distributed this week, to reduce the chance that anyone could discover it or launch a counter-scam. This isn’t meant to be any kind of criticism of the commendable job done by our H. Promotor. If this inadvertently violates game norms, then I won’t execute either intent.)