On Thursday, February 7, 2019 10:07 PM, Gaelan Steele <g...@canishe.com> wrote:
> Note to G: had I had the foresight, this could have been a dictatorship
> (instead of doing apathy, ratify that there exists a contract, to which all
> players are parties, with the text “Gaelan can perform any action on behalf
> of any party”, use that to vote up proposals). This works because acting on
> behalf (3) is higher powered than restrictions about consent to contracts
> (2.5).

I should note that the ability to act on behalf of every player doesn't
automatically give you the power to force a proposal through - people can still
withdraw their ballots, and then either resubmit them as AGAINST, or simply
leave them unsubmitted to make your proposal fail quorum. (Sure, you can
reverse that again, but then it relies on timing - who can submit their message
as late as possible before the end of the voting period?)

-twg