Y'all, y'all. *Shakes head.* Has anyone given Rule 869 a read lately?
It is read the ruleset week, so you might want to. Specifically, the
portion stating that "A person, by registering, agrees to abide by the
Rules. The Rules CANNOT otherwise bind a person to abide by any
agreement without that person's willful consent."? I could say more,
but I think I've said enough.

-Aris