Well I'll just have to disagree with you there (does anyone have that
lovely link to that old post "Agora's product is our history"?).
Especially as "got away with it" included "the Herald noticed, but
wanted to see if it was a substantial part of the scam, and it was
really hard for em to refrain from objecting."  Oooh... is that a
meta-scam? "fool the Herald into thinking this pertained to eir
agreement to allow scams, when the real scam was that it wasn't a scam
at all?"   :P