I don't like the essential double negation in this - if people were confused about what the previous version means, then that's just going to make it worse. And I'm not convinced #3 means what you want if there are supporters and no objectors - undefined values mess up logic.

Instead I'd suggest staying with forward reasoning by keeping the current items, except for #4 and the "; and", and adding "if all of the following are true" that you suggested in an earlier message.

Greetings,
Ørjan.