Thanks to the listed co-authors. (AIS523, I didn't see you in the
directory; let me know if you're a player and I can polish your name
in the co-author list).

I edited several parts of the text to make in clear that any reference
to supporters or objectors is in terms of a particular intent. Note
that this change means Rule 2124 no longer defines the notions of
Supporter or Objector to an action, only an intent to perform an
action.