This rather takes away from the elegance of a single rule.

Here's a "simple" option:

Repeal threshold:  N Agoran Consent, where N is the maximum of 1 and
10/(A+1) rounded up to the nearest 0.1, and A is the number of weeks the
rule has been continuously appeased.

(Sequence:  10, 5, 3.4, 2.5, 2, 1.7, 1.5, 1.3, 1.2, 1)

If someone else wants to amend this to do an overarching power-3 thingie,
that's up to them...