> On Feb 17, 2019, at 2:58 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:
>

>> On 2/17/2019 11:48 AM, D. Margaux wrote:
>> Anyhow, I don’t really expect this PARADOXICAL win (if it becomes a win) to
>> be permanent.
>
> Why wouldn't it be permanent?  Nothing takes away the win once the judgement
> has been in place for 7 days, even if the judgement is overturned or
> overruled later.

Here’s why: if intents are broken, we really need to fix them. And I _think_ we
should fix them in a way that makes them _retroactively_ fixed—i.e., also
change the gamestate by proposal so that it conforms to what it _would have
been_ if intents had been fixed all along.

If we do that, then the paradox win disappears, because the attempt I already
made to change the judgement to DISMISS will be made EFFECTIVE retroactively.

This idea occurred to me based on what you did, G., years ago when you
deregistered everyone and then retroactively patched it. (Spent some time
randomly going through the archives a few days ago.)