CFJ findings probably should self-ratify, although they doesn’t really do
anything. Ruleset self-ratifications are incredibly dangerous (think of all
the scares people would try) so we only do them occasionally. We’re about
due for one now, as it happens. Patent titles are long term state that we
try to keep platonic, so no self ratification. Finding long-term errors is
part of the fun. So, basically, there are good reasons for not having them
self-ratify for most of them.

-Aris