On 2/17/2019 9:59 PM, James Cook wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 05:52, Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:

Here are the others since then:

  > Amended(20) by R2430, 24 May 2017
I don't know what this is - lots of rules have this comment but I can't find
the event.

It's for cleaning rules. By design, I doubt the change could matter.
E.g. this SLR has a version of it:
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08000.html

Sorry, was unclear there - I meant that a lot of rules in the FLR have
a "cleaning event" recorded for 24 May 2017, but I couldn't find message
that triggered it.  Thanks though - I hadn't searched for "cleanup"
specifically.  It was a list label reformat: