This actually untied the 3rd/4th race because twg had one primary vote to CB's zero, but CB's just tied that again so oh well!

On 2019-02-26 17:02, Kerim Aydin wrote:

Well done agora - if I count this, not only is 1st & 2nd place now a tie,
but the 3rd/4th race would also be a tie.  Way to make decisions, people :PP

On 2/25/2019 3:05 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
Uh, I forgot to vote.

[twg, CuddleBeam, Telnaior, Gaelan]

-Aris

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 10:04 AM Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:

These are the votes I have, did I miss anyone?  Looks like Gaelan
edges out Telnaior.
I'll make an "official" announcement later unless there's further discussion...?

D. Margaux:{Gaelan, Telnaior, twg, CuddleBeam}
ais523:    {Telnaior, Gaelan, CuddleBeam, twg}
twg:       {Gaelan, Telnaior, CuddleBeam, twg}
Falsifian: {Gaelan, Telnaior, twg, CuddleBeam}
G.:        {Telnaior, Gaelan, CuddleBeam, twg}

L (zombie, counting the zombies doesn't change the above results)
Halian (zombie, ditto)
Telnaior (conditional, didn't want eir vote to count if Gaelan didn't
vote).