If anyone is interested, I’ve simplified the pseudonomic game to just turns
of proposing an assignment of N points, where N is the amount of players,
and with 20 points you win. It emulates how in a dynastic (or here, even)
nomic its super common for win conditions to be having enough of a token.
And there is no social “rule inertia”, where you have to respect previous
rules/connotations, the power of a proposal is to change anything (within
whats “dynastic” ie. the basic “nomic” doesnt change like the proposing
mechanism) so if you want to keep a previous split of points its only if
you so choose.

It’s running on my computer right now, let’s see what happens.

I suspect they’ll eventually (learn to) eternally stalemate, because the
winning move needs the majority to agree to it, which they won’t (once
rational enough), because it will make them lose. So nobody ever wins.