Alright, so, they've learnt sooner than I expected lol. Although the game
is really simple sooo, I guess that excepted lmao. Apparently 5 of the 7
players have reached the stalemate, the other two haven't figured it out
yet, but I guess they will eventually, poor bots.

To put it into perspective, here are the initial average rewards over the
first 1,000 trials:

NomicLearningBOT_0: Mean Reward: 3.452.
NomicLearningBOT_1: Mean Reward: 4.984.
NomicLearningBOT_2: Mean Reward: 2.486.
NomicLearningBOT_3: Mean Reward: 5.671.
NomicLearningBOT_4: Mean Reward: 5.311.
NomicLearningBOT_5: Mean Reward: 2.464.
NomicLearningBOT_6: Mean Reward: 3.460.

After 50,000:

NomicLearningBOT_0: Mean Reward: 4.975.
NomicLearningBOT_1: Mean Reward: 4.675.
NomicLearningBOT_2: Mean Reward: 1.061.
NomicLearningBOT_3: Mean Reward: 4.850.
NomicLearningBOT_4: Mean Reward: 4.792.
NomicLearningBOT_5: Mean Reward: 2.580.
NomicLearningBOT_6: Mean Reward: 4.920.

Yeah they're stuck around 4,8 or so and the max turns per game have started
to kick in.

Anyways, all of these results are really messy. I'll make something more
tidy and essay-worthy later, this is just a sort of proof of concept to
myself lol, and the results are interesting and cool.