e's right though - having those R101/R1698 up front in their own section is
a better intro to the whole spirit of the thing than what I had.

On 3/3/2019 9:34 AM, Gaelan Steele wrote:
Looks like I put it as the second rule when I did my big reorganization after
becoming Rulekeepor. It wasn’t a drastic change, though—G has it as the sixth.

Gaelan