In that message, you didn’t state a number of coins; you stated a hash. Stating
a hash is different from stating that-which-was-hashed, I think, at least when
the hash cannot readily be decrypted by those to whom the statement is
directed.

If you said the hash out loud to yourself, or “stated” the underlying text to
the computer performing the hashing algorithm, then I think that yields a
DISMISS for the same reasons as 3714, at least until you give us information
sufficient to decrypt.