> On Mar 7, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Timon Walshe-Grey <m...@timon.red> wrote:
>
> You've missed an important point which will be elaborated on in my judgement
> of CFJ 3723. ATMunn did SPOOKILY distribute Proposal 8164, but it was
> nevertheless in the proposal pool when Aris redistributed it just now. I know
> this seems bizarre but please bear with me.

I would be grateful for the chance to comment on a proto judgement before it is
finalized, since I am afraid i don’t yet see how this could be true.

> I also don't think you can CoE distributions, they're just EFFECTIVE or
> INEFFECTIVE.

The Promotor’s report would ratify. So my CoE is just in case this distribution
is somehow deemed a part of the report. If not, then the CoE can be denied.