On Sat, 9 Mar 2019 at 05:30, Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:
> It was not published, twg is simply referring jokingly to emself, as e is
> the Assessor.

Oh, that makes sense. But I'm confused by D. Margaux's CFJ that 8164's
outcome is ADOPTED, if there was no message attempting to resolve the
decision.

Is "outcome" a well-defined property of a decision before it's
resolved? Rule 955 specifies some rules about computing the outcome,
and we could try to apply those rules before it's resolved to compute
a provisional "outcome" (even if the voting period hasn't ended, based
on the ballots cast so far). But Rule 955 also says "The outcome of a
decision is determined when it is resolved", which seems to imply that
the outcome is not determined before it's resolved. If that's true,
Proposal 8164's outcome could not have been ADOPTED, for the simple
reason that nobody had attempted to resolve the decision and so the
outcome must have been undetermined at that point.