> As I understand it, you can have an election for
> imposed offices, it just can't be imposed on someone who didn't consent.

I think you at least need to use the method in R2154(a) which requires
2 support to initiate the election. 2154(b) requires the office to be
interim, and the definition of interim in R1006 only includes elected
offices.

Also, R2154(a) would require the most recent election to have been
resolved more than 90 days prior. I'm not sure having never had an
election counts. (Or has there been an office of Comptrollor in the
past?)