I think this could be ambiguous — it could provide a reward for the first
decision resolved in a week, or for the first time that any particular decision
is resolved in a week (so only one reward for a decision resolved FAILED QUORUM
and then REJECTED within a single week).

What about:  “Resolving an Agoran Decision on whether to adopt a proposal,
provided that no other Agoran Decision on whether to adopt that or any other
proposal had been resolved earlier in that Agoran week.”