Gah, sorry D. Margaux.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: DIS: [Referee] Ritual Finger Pointing Proto-Decision
Date:   Tue, 4 Jun 2019 00:30:06 -0400
From:   Jason Cobb <jason.e.c...@gmail.com>
To:     D. Margaux <dmargaux...@gmail.com>

I'll point out that in that example, both parties were each committing an action that was independently illegal, even if it would not have caused harm if the other parties had not acted. In the case with the Ritual, a specific person failing to perform the Ritual in a given week is not in and of itself illegal (or "tortious" in the example). As evidence, everybody except Falsifian(?) failed to perform the Ritual last week, but nobody had a Finger pointed at them. Their action only became illegal when everyone else also decided to do so. Thus the analogy differs in some significant ways.

Jason Cobb