Just wanted to make a couple comments:

1.  I think CuddleBeam's text is decent for an A.N., but I would
object to any A.N. where the text wasn't published in Agora first
(especially given the editable nature of the Wiki).

2.  Falsifian's work on the CFJs is excellent and deserving of thesis,
furthermore it has been well-discussed.  In terms of which degree, it
gave me an idea - we need a law school:

Proto proposal - "law school"

In R1367, Insert the following line between the line starting "-
Associate" and the line starting "- Bachelor":
       - Juris Doctor of Nomic                  (J.N.)

In R1367, Insert the following line between the line starting "-
Doctor of Nomic History" and the line starting "- Doctor of Nomic
Science":
       - Doctor of Nomic Law                (D.N.Law.)

If Falsifian has not been awarded a degree, Award Falsifian the degree of J.N.

[The J.N. is intended for a well-written and researched CFJ opinion -
but also could serve as an alternative "first" degree to A.N. as
judicial opinions are our chief type of long-form research writing.
The D.N.Law is for e.g. multiple comparisons of a range of CFJs to
look at overarching principles, etc.]