Words take their ordinary meaning when not defined by the rules. Coins are
defined by the rules as "the official currency of Agora tracked by the
Treasuror" under rule 2483 "Coins". A currency is "a class of asset defined
as such by its backing document". A backing document is a rule or Contract.
Therefore pesos, which are defined by the laws of Mexico, are not coins.