On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 11:42 AM Kerim Aydin <ke...@uw.edu> wrote:
> Amend Rule 2496 (Rewards) by replacing:
>       Publishing a duty-fulfilling report:
> with:
>       Publishing a duty-fulfilling official report:

So this would now read

      * Publishing a duty-fulfilling official report: 5 coins. For
        each office, this reward can only be claimed for the first
        weekly report published in a week and the first monthly report
        published in a month.

Seems a little redundant, since "duty-fulfilling" overlaps with the
second sentence.  Perhaps simplify to something like:

      * Publishing an office's weekly or monthly report for the first
        time in a given week or month (resp.): 5 coins.

Though I suppose my wording is ambiguous as to whether you can claim
the reward if a previous officeholder published the office's report in
the same week/month.